Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 March 2015

Three ways the new BMW S1000RR saved my butt

2015 BMW S1000RR – an impressive evolution


The first edition S1000RR superbike saved my butt (and my passenger's) in a big way back in 2011, when this spectacular bit of video captured the moment a wide-running pickup ran me off the road and onto the gravel. It's only fair that we give the 2015 version the opportunity to save my butt as well, although perhaps this time with a larger safety margin. So we lined up an S1000RR at Philip Island, one of the world's fastest racetracks, and I went out and rode it as fast as I dared. And as impressive as the performance of this 199-horsepower monster is, even more impressive was the way its ingenious safety and ride assist systems prevented me from making a fool and a bum-up lawn ornament out of myself, time and time again... Continue Reading Three ways the new BMW S1000RR saved my butt



Section: Motorcycles



Tags: , , , , ,



Related Articles:





from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1FGFQAm

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment