Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 March 2015

First Click: a Mac user installs Windows 10

Last night I decided it was time to give Windows 10 a try. The catalyst to install the tech preview was equal measures curiosity, opportunity, and boredom. I needed to see for myself what Tom Warren’s so excited about, and I just happened to have a rarely used Windows 8.1 tablet nearby that I needed for a legacy .EXE earlier in the day. So, during a country music segment on The Voice I Googled, “how do I install Windows 10.” An embarrassing number of missteps later and my old Hotmail address was registered with Windows Insider and I was up and downloading.


I haven’t used Windows regularly for years, having abandoned the platform professionally just prior to Vista. I’ve tried to keep up, but never managed more than a vague acquaintance...


Continue reading…






from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1GbDedP

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment