Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 December 2014

BlackBerry Classic review

I'm at the airport in Dallas, after a four-hour flight without usable Wi-Fi. That means I have about four hours of email to catch up on. But it's not just any email: it's Monday morning, pre-trade show, I-never-told-anyone-I'd-be-traveling email. It's a lot of email.


Yet here I am, just deplaned, and it's handled. All of it, including plenty of well-considered and lengthy replies, and nothing put off until I could get to a computer. I handled it while I waited for rows 1 through 19 to get their luggage out of the overhead bins, and I did most of it one-handed while crammed betwixt holiday travelers.


This is what the BlackBerry Classic was made for: jamming on email with one hand, pounding out replies like a boss, confidently...


Continue reading…






from The Verge - All Posts http://ift.tt/1E7ZKp2

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment