Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 November 2014

9 Things Drivers Need to Stop Saying in the Bikes vs. Cars Debate

9 Things Drivers Need to Stop Saying in the Bikes vs. Cars Debate

Before the next big wave of internet arguing, I’m proposing we retire a few overused and underwhelming opinions in the bikes vs. cars debate. Though I drive and bike, my allegiances skew in the cyclist direction (feel free to scroll straight the comments and yell at me). But beyond my personal judgments, there are a great number of that studies and data showing that most of the pro-motorist arguments just don’t hold up. I know it’s hard to be wrong, especially on the internet, but here are a few sentences I hope we won’t see much of in the future.


The post 9 Things Drivers Need to Stop Saying in the Bikes vs. Cars Debate appeared first on WIRED.




















from WIRED http://ift.tt/14cDLgN

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment